Abivia Web Hosting

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Forum Notice

All forum posts are moderated. Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it. Please refrain from posting the same question over and over because you don't see it the first time.

A special note for spammers: when we say all, we mean ALL. Every single message is manually reviewed. So don't pretend you have a support issue then try to spam after we've replied. You're wasting your time.

Home Help Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo

Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #766

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #767

• instance
  • Administrator
I'm very surprised to say that we've tried this and get the same results! Off the top there's no reason this should be happening, so we're going to have to investigate and see if we can figure it out.

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #768

• instance
  • Administrator
I see you have posted on this before at forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2662700 I have verified that turning SEF off fixes the problem.

This seems to be a bug in Joomla. It looks like either nobody has noticed or nobody is paying attention to it. I'll put on my Joomla hat and see what I can do.

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #769

Yes I did post this to joomla forum too but it was before I found out that it was happening with this plugin. I did also checked this but I didn't found anything.. weird..

If you find something please let me know. And sorry that I forgot to say that it happens only with sef.. it also happens with 3rd party sef extensions.. even if I have put sef off from Joomla and enabled it from sef extension (sh404sef ).

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #770

• instance
  • Administrator
So... I have a test case where the SEF URL ignores the template assignment, but the non-SEF URL works fine, at the same time, in the same install with both SEF and SuperTable enabled.

This means it's a Joomla problem, and it's probably not an easy one. SuperTable doesn't even run until long after this thing should have been decided -- honestly they're so unrelated I thought I could run a quick test and show that your problem had to be something else.

I'm going to look into it, but it might get hairy. Trying to see if I can get a few more Joomla devs to look at it too. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #771

Can i Post your answer to joomla forum? Maybe others have same problem.. it is kind of weird that easy table plugin is the only plugin I have seen doing this..

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 10 months ago #772

• instance
  • Administrator
Go for it. Maybe there's a correlation somewhere that will provide a clue.

Re: Super table plugin kills template assignment in Jo 7 years, 9 months ago #774

• instance
  • Administrator
Please try running version 1.7.1. There is a new plugin option to not load mootools. For some reason requesting mootools is breaking template assignment. Hopefully something else has already loaded moo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds